OUR ELECTRIC SCOOTER AND ELECTRIC BIKE PRODUCTS HAVE A 12-MONTH WARRANTY AGAINST ORIGINAL FLAWS / DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT. THE BATTERIES HAVE A 6 MONTH WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE COST OF LABOUR AND/OR PARTS REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN YOUR SCOOTER/BIKE IN PROPER WORKING ORDER FOR THE 12 MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD.
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS REGISTERED UNDER WARRANTY AND IS COVERED FOR REPAIR, IT WILL BE REPAIRED AT NO COST.
WATER RESISTANCE / DAMAGE
THE COMMUTER HAS SOME WATER RESISTANCE, PROTECTING IT FROM GENERAL RAIN OR SHALLOW PUDDLES. EACH SCOOTER/BIKE HAS WATER DAMAGE DETECTION SLIPS INSTALLED; THESE WILL HELP US TO IDENTIFY IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN USED IN OVERLY WET CONDITIONS. DETECTION OF WATER OR THE REMOVAL OF THIS DETECTION METHOD WILL INVALIDATE THE WARRANTY.
WHAT ISN’T COVERED?
CONSUMABLE ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF OUR WARRANTY, THESE ARE LISTED BELOW:
YOU CANNOT USE YOUR WARRANTY IF:
- The part which is submitted for repair or maintenance demonstrates signs of misuse or handling that is contrary to the instructions set out in the user manual, including but not limited to inappropriate use or incorrect maintenance and storage.
- There are signs of crash damage, or if the submitted repair work is needed due to the scooter having been involved in an accident. Damage from reckless use or intentional damage may also invalidate the warranty.
- The requested work is to repair normal wear and tear, surface or cosmetic damage.
- You cannot use your warranty without original proof of purchase that validates the scooter’s warranty duration i.e showing your date of purchase.
- The opening, disassembly or modification of the scooter with non-licensed or non-original parts or by a non-licensed person will invalidate the warranty.
IF YOUR SCOOTER REQUIRES A SERVICE OR MAINTENANCE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL AT: INFO@ELECTRICKWHEELS.CO.UK